Hello from Lithuania!

seplute

Hatching
Nov 25, 2016
Lithuania
Hi there, I'm joining BYC from the woods of Lithuania where I raise 4 young hens & rooster :) glad to join the community! I have already found some great tips here even before joining :) THANKS to everyone who contributes to this flourishing community!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! You are most very welcome and it's great to hear you have found BYC so helpful already. Have you been keeping your chickens long?

Be sure to ask any questions, everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Thank YOU!

We've only been keeping the hens for a few months, just started collecting the first eggs !! Woohoo!!

Two hens have already perished though :/ (we originally had 6) One tragically snatched by our own dog (strict regime now initiated), one mysteriously disappeared, most likely by the works of the woodland animals. Oh well. The reality of living right there with the nature!

frow.gif

Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock, glad you joined us. People in US are frequently loosing birds to their dogs & cats, and also wild predators. Everything loves to eat chicken.

You may want to check out the predator threads on BYC for suggestions and advice on preventing other attacks.

welcome-byc.gif

Congratulations on getting those first eggs! Thanks for joining us

Hello seplute!! And welcome to BYC.
welcome-byc.gif
. So glad you joined. BYC is very addicting, and also very educational. The learning center can be helpful for gaining those tips and tricks in chicken keeping.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom