Hello from Luray Virginia!

cwcochran1961

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 6, 2012
LURAY, VA
Hello everyone, this was the first website I found and boy am I loving it! So much great advice here. I am stepping into the world of chickens for the first time. my fiance has had them before , So he is the experienced one. But I am so looking forward to my first chicks! Everything is ready, brooder box, supplies, coop etc.. now all we need are the birds. I feel like an expectant mother nesting..? LOL
Glad to be here!

Hi...I am a newbie Virginian as well. There is so much information here...also a very addicting site....I get my first chicks in May and am building our coop ( if the weather will ever cooperate) and brooder now. Went to the tractor supply the other day and wanted to bring them all home with me.....

welcome-byc.gif
Good luck on the coop building and chicks! I just started with chickens, too. We wanted four and ended up with 8. Maybe when you order them it's easier to say no to the cuteness! I understand what you mean feeling like an expectant mom, but the best part is they grow up faster than other kinds of babies!

hey !glad to meet ya. I wonder if we have ever met. Luray being so small and all. I know what you mean about tsc. Me too. Were are you getting your chicks from? What breeds?

Hello and welcome from Southwest Ohio....glad you joined.

I am like you .... trying to avoid Tractor Supply at all costs....I want to take them ALL home with me !!!

Good luck to all with new chicks

Back
Top Bottom