Hello from Montana

ebear82

In the Brooder
10 Years
Dec 23, 2009
Hi! My name is Erin and I just joined BYC today, although I've checked it out before for some info on various things. I live in MT, and have a flock of 10 hens, 4 roosters and 1 turkey (who is the sweetest thing ever!). They are all freezing their tails off right now, as it is about 5 degrees out right now, but they're as warm as they can be with their heat lamps on
hmm.png
. Anyway, I'm excited to be able to chat with fellow poultry lovers and get some good advice!

~Erin

Last edited:
Hi Erin, I am a new chicken owner/lover as well. I found this site in October, and use it often. It has saved me tons of research, coupled with slow dial up frustration. With a click on submit, answers pop up, from experienced help with humourous injections! Its Great!
I too live in Montana, outside of Helena, and was glad when our last minus zero weather was over, the coop was getting pretty nasty. But we are getting COLD again, and as you mentioned, the chickens won't go out. By the way there is a Montana site, under the social section of the index, Where am I, Where are You...and each state has a thread. Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom