Hello from Mt. Dora & Apopka Florida!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AmySellersARt, Apr 19, 2017.

1. AmySellersARt

AmySellersARt Out Of The Brooder

I am looking forward to learning great tips for my "Happy Hen's" and "Rowdy Roosters"! Cheers, from the Flower Patch Farm B&B & Amy Sellers ART GALLERY.

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
  3. Spookwriter

Spookwriter Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Ohio
    Here's another new post just teasing me.

You have a bed and breakfast and an art gallery in Orlando, FL.?
    Come on, you've got to tell us about that.

But we can talk a little chicken, too.

For instance, I would be chicken to let strangers come and stay
    in my house. What if they're crazy?

Spook the curious

4. AmySellersARt

Thanks so much for the great welcome and awesome tips!

5. AmySellersARt

Thank you for the SPOOOOKEY Hello! Art Gallery & B&B, YES! Can't wait to post some SILLY & FUN chick'n pics for you!

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under AmySellersARt [​IMG] Welcome!

As you have already received links to some good starting points, I will just wish you all the best.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

7. AmySellersARt

Wow.... I see that you are from Australia and have over 9,500 posts.... It's actually a bit intimidating! Thanks for say'n high to a newby like me! I can hold my head [​IMG] high for the rest of the night!!! [​IMG]
    Here's a cheers and a toast to YOU!
    Have a great night!
    Amy Sellers

8. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

Hey Amy .. I am still a ‘newbie’ myself! LOL There are a few 10 yearers and people with way more posts than me.

Don’t be intimidated .. once you start chatting on BYC you meet up with so many nice people you just can’t help but respond and before you know it you are racking up the posts and BYC is your first stop every morning.

Beautiful art work!

9. AmySellersARt

OK.... now I REALLY feel at home! What a great welcome. Signing off tonight doing the happy dance!

10. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard Chickens Amy, it's very nice to meet you. Hope you will enjoy BYC as much as we do.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by