Hello from NB, Canada

Welcome to BYC, Kelly and Mark. Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Welcome to BYC, Kelly and Mark. Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?
Thanks! We have 6 Barred rock hens, a barred rock rooster, a coupled bared rocks growing up looking like they're roosters, 2 silkie hens, 2 silkie roosters, 2 cochin bantam something'r others, an English game bird pair, a big white duck we're told is a runner duck mix, and another little duck.. oh and 17 eggs ready to hatch this week!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png
Thanks a lot!

Thanks! We have 6 Barred rock hens, a barred rock rooster, a coupled bared rocks growing up looking like they're roosters, 2 silkie hens, 2 silkie roosters, 2 cochin bantam something'r others, an English game bird pair, a big white duck we're told is a runner duck mix, and another little duck.. oh and 17 eggs ready to hatch this week!
You have a nice mixed flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (although I've had a few), but I have to admit that ducklings are the ultimate in cute. Good luck with your flock, and your hatch.

I think it is safe to assume you caught 'chicken fever,' there is no cure for it but, at least you are now surrounded by people with the same issues. Welcome to Backyard chickens.

Back
Top Bottom