Hello from NY!

CrookedAcresChick

In the Brooder
10 Years
May 8, 2009
Charlton, NY
This is such an active forum! I'm so glad I found you all!
I have wanted chickens since I was a little girl.... and tonight, my dream will come true!
I am picking up my newly hatched babies after I get out of work as a Mother's Day present to myself. I am VERY excited about this venture and will be housing my babies in my basement until I can come up with a more esthetic space for them that is safe from my cats and dogs. I'll post photos tonight!
A little about me... I am a 42 year old single mom of 2 humans ~ Daughter 21, Son 9; 3 Cats ~ Rescued White Male long hair, Taylor, Rescued Tabby Female short hair, Momma, and Male Calico (Yes, he is truly a male calico/hermaphrodite) short hair, Cow; 2 Dogs ~ Rescued Mixed Breed, Oscar, 80 lbs of pure baby and Pure Bred Golden Retriever, Female, Autumn; 15 Koi (I won't name them all, but they all have names!)... and soon several chicks!
I look forward to being a part of your community!
Michelle from Crooked Acres Crafts
a/k/a CrookedAcresChick

welcome-byc.gif
from Kate in cornwall,uk

Im very jealous or our chicks, I bought mine as 25 week old so I missed the fluffy stage, however with constant petting from my youngest boys they were soon tame and the addiction began!!

Word of warning though everyone on this site are enablers!!!
big_smile.png

Its great I love it, just when I start to listen to my husband and think no more, I log on and then Im back to thinking just 6 Lavander Orps would finish my flock of nicely!!
lau.gif

Thank you to all of you, AGAIN!
They're home!!!!!! I am sooooo excited! Please visit my pages... I am posting pics of the babies in their new home (my bedroom for now! LOL!).
Michelle

Back
Top Bottom