Hello from NY!

saintbee

Chirping
5 Years
Jul 15, 2014
Finger Lakes, New York
Hi all, love the forum, finally decided to be active :) My name is Brandi. My husband and I are hobby farmers. I'm currently raising chickens for the third year and am excited to try out some new breeds and to try hatching some eggs this year. Looking forward to sharing and learning with everyone!

welcome-byc.gif
Welocme to BYC!!! It is an aweosme forum (the BEST in the world) and has a great comminity!!! Hope you have a great time and learn A LOT!

Hello
frow.gif
and Welcome to BYC!
woot.gif

Glad to have you join! Feel free to make yourself at home! What breeds do you have? We would love to see pictures of them!

Oh boy! I have a bunch of breeds. I have 3 RIRs, 2 CPRs (thanks to the board for helping me identify them!) 2 CPR roosters. 1 BJG hen and 1 Roo. A barred rock, a speckled sussex, and a white rock! I also have 7 barred rocks in the house because they're only 8 weeks and it's still a bit cold. Here's a photo of them, with my pup looking longingly lol. I
'll get some of the older girls soon as they're exploring the dark barn while I give their coop a remodel today!

Welcome to BYC, Brandi. Glad you decided join to our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your hobby farm.

Back
Top Bottom