Hello from Ocean Springs, MS.

branhall

In the Brooder
Apr 20, 2016
Hi everyone. My husband and own a small farm on the MS Gulfcoast. We raise Pekin, Rouen, and Musvovy ducks; Black Jersey Giants, Black Auatralorps, Rhode Island Reds, and Silkies. Next week we are expecting a shipment of Emden gosslings. We also have 5 cats, 3 dogs,and 2 horses. I love this page for advice and help.
Thank you,
Brandy Hall

Sounds like you have a very nice farm and lots of nice animals.
welcome-byc.gif

Thank you i will post some pics. Right now it is baby crazy here (did not help the hatchery sent 14 Leghorn chicks i wasnt expecting to add warmth to my Rouen order, lol). I am having to buy more heat lamps and cages,to my weekly feed order.

Hi Brandy and welcome.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - just type the name of your state in the search box.

All the best
CT

Hi everyone. My husband and own a small farm on the MS Gulfcoast. We raise Pekin, Rouen, and Musvovy ducks; Black Jersey Giants, Black Auatralorps, Rhode Island Reds, and Silkies. Next week we are expecting a shipment of Emden gosslings. We also have 5 cats, 3 dogs,and 2 horses. I love this page for advice and help.
Thank you,
Brandy Hall
I'm looking for some hens for personal eggs please help with info !!

Back
Top Bottom