Hello from Ontario Canada

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gimp, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Gimp

Gimp New Egg

Mar 27, 2009
    Just wanted to introduce myself I have a barred rock and she lives in the house with us. I dont get on the internet much but when I can I will come say hi
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    [​IMG] from TN

3. Gimp

Gimp New Egg

Mar 27, 2009
    Hi Brian
    I'm Annette I just have 1 chicken right now we want to redo our chicken coop so well... just the 1 she lives iin the house she is over 5 years now, we love her. I uploaded a picture of her and 2 of her friends Bacall the cat and Ollie the rabbit but I dont know how you see it? Its in my uploads. Let me know if you find it. Thx Annette:)

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] and [​IMG] from S. Florida. What is it like to keep your girl inside with you? I will be having to keep my girls inside for a couple weeks, and there is 8 of them! [​IMG]

5. Gimp

Gimp New Egg

Mar 27, 2009
    Hi
    I love having her in the house she has her own cage but she likes to come out and lay on your lap while u watch TV she gos to sleep. I bath her and blow dry her to keep her bum clean. We only notice any smell when she goes to the washroom but it goes away quickly. I have had a few chickens stay in the house over time when they were sick but Gimp has been in the house for 1.5 years now we couldn't leave her out once her last friend had died, she enterains us by making all kinds of different noises. She is very cool enjoy having them in they do have quite the personalities.
    Annette

6. Gimp

Gimp New Egg

Mar 27, 2009
    We have 2 dogs 2 cats 1 rabbit 1 chicken that live inside and a horse outside. I forgot to tell you that.
    Annette

7. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    [​IMG]

8. n-da-woods

n-da-woods Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    North Carolina
    Welcome To BYC from NC

9. debilorrah