Hello From Oregon

tillamookdairy

Hatching
Mar 6, 2016
Elkton, Oregon
I'm excited to join your group, looking forward to learning more about my chickens. I also have a bunch of Roosters I want to give away so if anyone knows someone please send them my way. I am also looking for some Maran laying hens of chicks

Everyone seems to have roosters they want to get rid of. Sad to say most takers want them only for dinner. If that doesn't bother you - you could offer them that way.

Are you the Tillamook dairy that puts out that great ice cream? We can't get it where I live,(Midwest) but, I heard raves about it from Washington, etc.

Everyone seems to have roosters they want to get rid of. Sad to say most takers want them only for dinner. If that doesn't bother you - you could offer them that way.

Are you the Tillamook dairy that puts out that great ice cream? We can't get it where I live,(Midwest) but, I heard raves about it from Washington, etc.

Ah, Tillamook, SOOO good - a regular stop on our trips to the coast is the cheese factory (where they also offer the ice cream). One place I am very much looking forward to visiting as soon as we get back out there and settled!

Hi and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us.
If you check out the Learning Centre, you'll find a whole host of resources on all things chicken.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Your state thread is worth joining as you will get to know other BYC members in your area (https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread). In fact, the search box should become your best friend
cid:72343587-E4D5-49FE-ABD9-FC042197A8B2
Lastly but by no means least, the members here are amazing - very friendly and helpful, so if you need an answer to a question or simply want some reassurance that what you are doing is ok, then post away - we all help each other out here at BYC.

All the best
CT

I'm excited to join your group, looking forward to learning more about my chickens. I also have a bunch of Roosters I want to give away so if anyone knows someone please send them my way. I am also looking for some Maran laying hens of chicks
Welcome :) I'm from north county. Nice to see someone so close to home on here.

Back
Top Bottom