Hello from Paradise, Ca!!!

DragonRider

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jan 29, 2013
Hi everyone! I was looking for information on the internet about chickens and livestock and found you guys! Hahaha!

So since we live on an acre and a quarter of property in Paradise, California, and we have chickens, goats, cats, dogs, doves, and a plethora of reptiles as well, I thought getting to know you guys and rrading up on the available information here would be a great chance to learn, learn, learn..? Hahaha!

Site looks great, so I will find my way around and I hope to get to know alot of you much better! :)

David, a.k.a. "The DragonRider"

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

Well, hahaha, we don't have a "Farm" per se, but we do have an amazing array of animals that we love to take care of here! We moved into a house with an acre and a quarter, and The Beautiful Countess Marina is an animal-lover to the core! LOL!
love.gif

So we have had dogs (3) and cats (7 now..) and Doves (12), and reptiles (Bearded Dragons, Frilled Dragons, Cuban Rock Iguana, Basilisks, Red-Headed Agama, Chameleons, Sulcata Tortoises, Yellow Slider Water Turtles, Reeves Turtle, Map Turtle and three Brazilian Pink Salmon Bird-Eater Tarantulas <---My pride an joy! Hahaha! *evil grin* ) and now we have decided to raise chickens and goats too! We have two of the goofiest goats on the face of the planet, "Nina", a "LaMancha", and "Star", a "Nubian crossed with something else I do not remember but she looks like a baby deer! LOL!" How is that for a menagerie? Hahaha!

So, um, yeah, guys? I am going to need ALOT of help here, okay? Hahaha! (I will also try to help out the other members in kind, too.... :)

Great to meet you all, I was pleased to see these responses here, so I look forward to getting to know you better here on this awesome site!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom