Hello from Queen Creek, AZ!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dahlfuhn, Nov 6, 2016.

1. dahlfuhn

dahlfuhn New Egg

Oct 19, 2016
    We just joined BYC and are looking forward to learning all we can. Santa is bringing chickens for our kiddos this Christmas and my husband and I are trying to figure out where we can buy healthy, mature, kid friendly hens. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

2. cavemanrich

cavemanrich Overrun With Chickens

Apr 6, 2014
    Melrose Park Illinois
    Hi and welcome. I'm not from AZ (have been there several times), but do know where Queen Creek is. I have communicated with several peeps from Az. Some are near you in Phoenix. My suggestion as to others is to join your State thread and get lots of help as well as advice from locals near you. You may just find what you need minutes away from your location. Here is Az. Thread; https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/31227/arizona-chickens

WISHING YOU BEST and [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. dahlfuhn

dahlfuhn New Egg

Oct 19, 2016
    Thank you!

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hello and welcome to BYC - what lucky kids you have, getting chicken presents from Santa!

You'll find lots of info in the Learning Centre https://www.backyardchickens.com/newsearch?search=learning+centre and if you have a specific topic in mind, just type it in the search box - there's a wealth of information on past and present threads.

All the best
    CT

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  5. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    [​IMG]

6. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello there, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! Man, I wish Santa brought me chickens for Christmas! ;) Enjoy BYC!

7. BlueBaby

BlueBaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello, and welcome to BYC!

8. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, dahlfuhn, and :welcome! Pleased you joined our community! Best of luck with your Christmas chicks. That's a present your kids will remember! :)

9. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Chickens for Xmas will be something you WILL remember forever, especially if the chickens poo all over your carpet and roost in your tree.[​IMG] Just kidding, can't believe how fast the days are racing towards Xmas. I'm never ready

10. dahlfuhn

dahlfuhn New Egg

Oct 19, 2016
    Thanks everyone!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by