Hello from Sonora, Ca!

justmekayce

Hatching
8 Years
Jun 14, 2011
Hello!
So glad I found this place..I'm a true newbie with lots of questions. I'll get to those later..I am a married mom of 2 kids and several 4-H members who I love dearly. I started out with pygmy goats and then accidentally walked in to chickens. I love their personalities and how friendly they are. I have 6 different kinds, but I can not remember their specific breed name.
sad.png
I will have to get back to you on that! My favorite are my three baby silkies. Their names are Shadow, Snow flake and Fluffy Butt. (she's my baby!) I have 6 assorted pullets that are 10 weeks old, and 9; 2 year old layers. They get along very well with our goats. I love to see the chickens take a ride on the back of the goats or to see the chickens groom them. Our main interest at this time is simply egg production. I found this place threw google and I can't wait to get to know you all. Have a eggclent day!

welcome-byc.gif
to BYC from West Sacramento AND Somerset! (I'm moving up to the foothills very soon, to a house I just bought.)

You will find BYC to be a wonderful source of information on how to do things correctly AND how to fix the things you didn't do right before you checked in BYC forums.
lol.png

The members here are ever so helpful, supportive, and certainly understanding of issues, crises, and just general sharing of photos of our beloved furred and feathered kids. Oh, yes, and the human ones too.... I have made many, many "friends I've never met" and even met some who have become very good friends indeed.

So glad you joined us!

Back
Top Bottom