Hello from south Alabama!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by julieb1953, Jul 14, 2007.

1. julieb1953

julieb1953 New Egg

Mar 18, 2007
    Lapine, Alabama
    I live about 30 miles south of Montgomery , Alabama. I am a recovering poultryholic that has had a major relapse in the last few months!!! I had been clean and sober for several years and then I met someone that turned me on to ebay and incubators. Now I am in a full blown bender and drowning in chickens!!! If there is anybody around that needs some beautiful partridge cochin (standard), buff cochin (standard) columbian wyandotte or speckled sussex roosters I would be happy to give them to a good home. Hens are easy to find homes for but the roosters are a different story. They are so beautiful , and the cochins are such sweet birds. I make the big mistake of seeing the personality in chickens and then it makes it hard to make the tough decisons you have to make when you have too many

2. edbama2

edbama2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    Slocomb, Alabama
    Hi, and welcome aboard! I am from Slocomb, Al and big time addicted myself. I have a friend that free ranges his birds and might be interested in some. If so he is in Brantley. I will email you. [​IMG]

3. upthecreek

upthecreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2009
    South Alabama
    Hi i'm upthecreek (YellowRiver that is) between Andalusia and Opp .
    They have a Chicken-Goat sale in Opp, Alabama every third saturday of the month .......... lota chickens , ducks , geese , guinia(spl?) , peacocks , rabbits , finch , quail , small pigs , cage birds , chuckers , pheasant , on & on etc
    hey that's day after tomorrow !!! i try to go each sale

Oh my goodness i went to the wrong end of the threads and did not look at dates till to late ........ oh well lol

Last edited: May 16, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by