Hello from South Florida!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CondoCountryBoy, Mar 14, 2017.

1. CondoCountryBoy

CondoCountryBoy Out Of The Brooder

Mar 14, 2017
    Hi everyone....I enjoy reading articles from this website and had a few questions of my own, so I thought I would join...nice to be here!

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, CondoCountryBoy, and [​IMG]! It's great to have you in our flock! Happy you are enjoying BYC and finding it helpful! If you'd like to chat with some local chicken folks, find the Florida thread in this link and say howdy:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
    Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!!

3. TheKindaFarmGal

TheKindaFarmGal Overrun With Chickens

May 4, 2016
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Welcome to BYC! This certainly is a great site, it's great to have you with us!

4. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

It's nice to have you here! Do check out the FL state thread, there are lots of helpful members there.

5. LauraBrown

LauraBrown Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined us! :)

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens. Hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.

7. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under CondoCountryBoy [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by