Hello from Southeast Idaho!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rfunnyfarm, May 23, 2010.

1. rfunnyfarm

rfunnyfarm In the Brooder

Apr 17, 2010
    Southeast Idaho
    Well I have to admit that I came on here and became a "lurker" as it is called. I have been reading and reading, but I haven't posted anything-even my introduction! Well here it is-We have a farm and raise all sorts of livestock, but I just love the chickens. I have had them my entire life and probably always will. I have chicken fever so bad. My husband thinks I need committed! (You know it is bad when you ask for coops for every holiday and anniversary). I have all sizes of chicks ranging 21 days apart starting back in February- I cant stop myself! I just keep buying more eggs! Anyway it is so good to know that we are not alone and all you great BYC folks are just like me! You all are a great source of info and support to all of us chicken lovers! So here is a HUGE hello from Idaho!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2010

2. james81

james81 Chirping

May 2, 2010
    Woodland,MS
    [​IMG] From Mississippi

3. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

[​IMG]

4. crittersitter

crittersitter Songster

Feb 23, 2010
    Westchester County,NY
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. RAWR

RAWR Songster

May 26, 2009
    who wants to know?
    [​IMG] from SW Indiana [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Crowing

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from Ohio. So glad you joined in on the insanity. You will fit in just fine. [​IMG]

7. NWChicks

NWChicks Songster

Mar 3, 2010
    Granite Falls, WA
    [​IMG] rfunnyfarm!

My names is Fran and I too am addicted to chickens. [clap,clap,clap] I haven't bought a new chicken in about 5 days! [clap,clap,clap}

(As you can see, you aren't the only one who needs to be committed! My DH says he should have added a room onto the coop for me since I spend so much time out there!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by