Hello from Southwest Missouri!

KCMSY

In the Brooder
Mar 27, 2017
Missouri, USA
Hello! I used to help my dad raise chickens as a child and loved it! Now, I'm passing along the passion to my 3 sons. :) Looking forward to learning and interacting here so I can be a good Chicken momma! We currently have 15 pullets that are 5-6 weeks old. It's been a joy so far!!

welcome-byc.gif

It's nice to have you here! To refresh your chicken raising know-how, check out the Learning Center. And if you would like to chat with others in MO, there is a link to the state threads at the bottom of my post.

What a great time your sons are going to have!

Greetings from Kansas, KCMSY, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our community and that you are passing down the family tradition of poultry to your kids! Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!
woot.gif

Hi and welcome to BYC - what a great idea to pass on your experience to your children

G’Day from down under KCMSY
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

I have a mixed flock. Blackle silver wyandottes, white rocks, Rhode Island Reds, black jersey giant, Dominiques and two speckled Sussex.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Aww....they sure are adorable at this age! It's always nice to pass down your knowledge. Leave a piece of your joy in others.
smile.png

Enjoy this wonderful adventure and welcome to our roost! :)

Back
Top Bottom