Hello from Sparkle City SC.

xcalibor67

Chirping
Apr 28, 2017
Hi BYC. Even though ive been a member for lil over a month, i never said hi, or introduced myself(How rude of me).1st and foremost let me say Never take any of my threads or replies as sarcasm. I consider myself a reasonably nice fellow, but yet a bit socially awkward on many occasions. My few friends tell me i was a Machinist.HVAC tech for to long, everything i do i give 110% and try for perfection...but believe you me, im quickly learning that raising chickens does not always deal in set numerals. Semi-retired and still love the outdoors. My hobbies include limited fishing/hunting (deer mostly now) Netflix, Reloading, my firearms, and a nice cup of coffee, and now my 1st flock of egg layers(pets).I would like to thank each member who has helped me with insight and answers to questions about my flock. I hope to continue to be a member of BYC, to learn and possibly share. Many Thanks BYC. P.S.me and keyboards do not mix.

Hi and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. I'm glad to see that you are getting involved and enjoying yourself here with us.

Best wishes
CT

Back
Top Bottom