1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hello from sunny Southern CA!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by alicefelldown, Jan 9, 2010.

1. alicefelldown

alicefelldown Looking for a broody

Aug 18, 2008
    My apologies for those of you stuck in the snow or freezing ice rain, but I promised I would deliver a message from the flock: "Spring isn't too far away! You're almost there!!"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    You know I love you, but those nice warm pics!!!! How nice of you to share...........

Some of our snow is melting and we're very glad of it. It will be easier to feed and water tomorrow ....I hope!

Have a blessed and happy weekend.

3. Darlasmum

Darlasmum Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2009
    La Crescenta, CA
    It has been so nice- but you january always is. it will be rain and mudslides soon enough!

4. Hens4Fun

Hens4Fun Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, California
    [​IMG] Beautiful chickens! And, yes, the weather has been amazing this winter. But I agree with previous post that we often have super weather followed by mudslide rains. Hoping for rain [​IMG] but not enough for the mudslides. I still remember the 1971 February Sylmar earthquake when we were having hot Santa Ana winds .... no doubt unrelated, but I've remained cautious about great weather in winter [​IMG] In the meantime... I'm enjoying driving around with the top down every day! Enjoy your flock they look awesome!!!
    '

5. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Driving around with the top down I hope you are talking about your car! [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Hens4Fun

Hens4Fun Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, California
    [​IMG] I guess I should be more specific .... yes, the car [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by