Hello from Texas

JudysMuscovy

Songster
Dec 26, 2015
Texas
I have been raising Muscovy for a few years already and just love them- they are super friendly and always looking for treats when they see me
I have added a few chickens too some Australorps - they are just a few months old and will have their own coop soon
I also do a lot of incubating and really enjoy that - I do let some mamas hatch out their own eggs if they are mature enough - I have had issues with the young ones laying and not hatching anything
Thanks for the add

Birdrain92

Crowing
6 Years
Jun 7, 2013
Idaho
I have been raising Muscovy for a few years already and just love them- they are super friendly and always looking for treats when they see me
I have added a few chickens too some Australorps - they are just a few months old and will have their own coop soon
I also do a lot of incubating and really enjoy that - I do let some mamas hatch out their own eggs if they are mature enough - I have had issues with the young ones laying and not hatching anything
Thanks for the add

Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined the flock. Please ask any questions you may have and we'll try to help. Are you talking about having chickens laying eggs and then not sitting on the nest to hatch eggs?

Michael OShay

Crowing
5 Years
May 14, 2014
Montana
Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas (Blue Ridge for her, Greenville for me). If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Last edited:

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
welcome-byc.gif

Top Bottom