Hello from Texas

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tx806, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Tx806

Tx806 New Egg

Mar 22, 2017
    New to backyardchickens and looking forward to all the helpful information. I've been raising chickens for about 3 years now and I'm hooked. When I started I didnt realize how addictive it would be. I started out with 3 and now have 10 chickens, 5 ducks and 2 guineas. I Love it!

2. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

It's nice to have you here! You might enjoy chatting with other Texas members...you can find them here: Texas

Make yourself at home!

1 person likes this.
  3. QueenMisha

QueenMisha Queen of the Coop

Welcome to BYC! It's great to have you.

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to BYC. We are all enablers here. No One will ever tell you, you have too many birds. So go crazy and fill your wildest breed desires. [​IMG]

5. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    [​IMG] so glad you have joined us.

6. 3DPhamily

3DPhamily Just Hatched

Jan 11, 2017
    Connecticut
    Welcome!! We are really new as well. We started our coop in January, but just got our chicks on Friday. Super excited for this journey!!

7. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Howdy from Kansas Tx806, and :welcome! Pleased you joined our community! Good luck to you and your diverse poultry flock! :woot

8. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Tx806 [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by