Hello from Texas

mamawolf544

Unbreakable Heart
10 Years
Apr 29, 2009
alvarado, Tx
Hi There, I have been posting a little and reading allot so I thought it was time to say hello.
I have a small hobby farm outside of Ft. Worth Tx. We have 5 head of cattle and about 40 head of goats, geese, ducks, guineas, quail and of course chickens. I have Cuckoo Marans, blue/black splash Marans, Ameracaunas, Turkens, lite, dark and buff Brahmas, Austlorps, Spitzhaubens and soon to hatch Welsummers. I also have Silkies, Showgirls and Black Japanese bantems. And I just sell eggs to eat.
lol.png
And our farm mascot Jenny our pot bellied pig. Then their are the dogs-outside Bear, Peanut, Buttermilk, Sparky and John Cena. And about 30 cats. Then their are the fur babies inside 2 Chihuahuas Kay-Dee and Dakota both are 13, Shasta she is 12 and totally blind, Ruby is a Basset and 10 and then their is Mercury, the 4 month old puppy, snuggles the 11 yr old cat and Kallie the 7 yr old cat. Oh yeah, my husband. Who supports all my madness.
On a side note I have to say that this is the nicest, most polite group of people on the web with a forum. You should all pat yourselves on the back.
Thanks,
Terri
Oil Patch Farm
oilpatchfarm.com

Back
Top Bottom