Hello from Texas!

TXCountryGal

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 12, 2010
I am new to the site as well as chickens. I have 6 Barred Rocks, 9 RIR and 3 Buff Orpingtons - all 4 months old. Today I got 14 baby Silver Sebrights and I am so excited!! I wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone!!
big_smile.png

Christine

57318_silver_sebrights_5-13-10_005.jpg

57318_chicks_5-13-2010_017.jpg

HELLO!!!!!
welcome-byc.gif
from Australia....

wow u have a very pretty mixed colour flock!!! and those chicks are so adorable!!!!
wee.gif

would u mind sending them here if i pay the postage ??
tongue.png

and the warning to this website is IT IS AN ADDICTION!!
big_smile.png
so be careful ..... they need byc withdrawel patches.......

have fun and u will learn heaps here!

Thanks Morri for the welcome! I am so excited to have these new babies I don't think I could part with them...
big_smile.png
I waited for them for over a month and a half. Seems like an eternity when you really want something! Hope all is well in Australia and hope to talk to you again!

Thanks for the welcome Lone Rhubarb! I see you have RIR and Barred Rocks as well, how old are your chickens??

Hi I am from Texas too!! We have a small menagerie flock and a couple of ducks...well 2 pigs, a goat, a cow, and a dog too lol. Welcome to BYC. Lots of great info and really nice folks on here from all over!!!

Thanks to you too for the welcome the4heathernsmom! AI have already found a few folks that have been VERY helpful in identifying 2 chicks given to me by a friend that could not remember what he was told they were called. As I stated I am new to all of this, only had chickens for 4 months now and have already learned a few things on my own
big_smile.png
BUT could certainly use advise from those who have been it much longer than I have!! Look forward to talking with you sometime!!

I have already gotten the addiction not only for the chicks but as well the page...and I just signed up yesterday.....I thought Facebook was bad for me...LOL

Back
Top Bottom