Hello from the CA Bay Area

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by m1marin, Nov 2, 2016.

1. m1marin

m1marin Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2016
    San Leandro
    Hi, long time reader first time poster. My wife and I have been reading the forums since April when we brought Della, Nikki, and Henrietta home from the feed store as 3 day old chicks. We'd always consult the forums at the first hint of a question, worry, or panic attack. Thankfully every time we came here for guidance our question, worry, or panic attack had already been addressed [​IMG]

We've enjoyed raising our girls so much now we just want to join the fun and conversation.

-Mark

(Nikki)
    [​IMG]

(Henrietta)
    [​IMG]

(Della)
    [​IMG]

2. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Flockless Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi, Mark and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. I'm glad to hear that BYC has been useful in the past, and i hope that now you are a member, it will continue that way. You sure have some stunning ladies there - thanks for sharing the pics.

You'll find lots of info in the Learning Centre https://www.backyardchickens.com/newsearch?search=learning+centre and if you have a specific topic in mind, just type it in the search box - there's a wealth of information on past and present threads.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you

All the best
    CT

3. BlueBaby

BlueBaby Overrun With Chickens

Hello, and welcome to BYC!

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Mark. Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens[​IMG]

5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Hello from Kansas, Mark, and :welcome! Happy you joined our community! Great looking birds! Best wishes to you and your flock! :)

6. N F C

N F C phooey! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

You have some nice photos of your girls there! If you enjoy photography, check out some of the picture contests that just started yesterday (the link to them is in my signature line at the bottom of this post). It's a good way of showing off your birds and 'meeting' other members.

Nice to have you here!

7. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

8. Athaid

Athaid Chillin' With My Peeps

Nice to meet you, Mark. Welcome to BYC.

9. m1marin

m1marin Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2016
    San Leandro
    Thanks CT and all!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  10. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hi there, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! So glad you could join us, and I hope you make yourself at home here!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by