Hello from Virgina beach Virginia !

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NoZolbitty, Feb 11, 2012.

1. NoZolbitty

NoZolbitty Chillin' With My Peeps

As I write this a wet snow is falling. our first snow of the year. In fact we have on our desktop weather a statement concerning thundersnow. I havent seen one of those in close to 35 years. I hope all you and yours stay warm and cozy tonight

2. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

[​IMG] from Indiana! I lived in Va. Beach (and in Norfolk) for several years before moving to this area back in 94. I remember fast food restaurants closing down when we got less than an inch of snow one winter...lol.

3. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Alabama. Glad you joined us.

4. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

5. NoZolbitty

NoZolbitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks for posting! I'm originaly from sw Ohio (Cincinnati area) and my hubby was born in Memphis Tennesee(a Navy brat or should I say an airdale puppy) unfortunately we have no chickens at this time but my family kept a mixed flock, White rocks, leghorns, some game hens and a few mutts. My husband's maternal grandparents had RIRs and Dominikers. We do have a cat, Sprydle (Oogie cat) whose antics keep us laughing.
    This morning, It's cold and the desktop say it will stay below freezin throughout the morning, We're thinking about baking some shortbread cookies with nuts wish you could stop by for some

6. 1muttsfan

1muttsfan Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Upper Peninsula Michigan
    Hi and welcome to BYC from northern Michigan [​IMG]

7. Lady Chickadee

Lady Chickadee Rocky Top Silkies

Apr 1, 2011
    Central Kentucky
    [​IMG]from Kentucky!

8. OldGuy43

OldGuy43 Chillin' With My Peeps

Howdy from Austin, Texas.

9. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

I heard about the snow, as my son is in the army, he is at Ft. Eustice in New Port News! He sent me a pic to my phone! So beautiful. Any way, [​IMG] and [​IMG] from S. Florida, where its warm! So glad you joined us!

10. greymane

greymane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2011
    Snyder County, PA
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by