Hello from West Georgia!

chick_novice

In the Brooder
Mar 29, 2023
My family, (hubby, his sister and her boyfriend, my in-laws) are buying a farm! Chickens will definitely be a part of it, but I’ve never even been around chickens in my 56 years!

I’m definitely looking forward to them, but will have countless questions.

We have grown children who are flying high on their own. We love game nights, karaoke, and I love genealogy.

After getting settled on the property and starting to build the 2 needed homes, chickens are first on the list! I look forward to “meeting” many of you!

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

This is the place to be for all the fun and learning about chickens! @SilverBirds has left you with great links to follow, especially our Learning Center, lots of great articles on all the aspects of keeping chickens. So make yourself at home here and if you have any questions about anything along the way, be sure to ask. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to BYC! I also love genealogy.

This is a perfect place to learn about chickens in the meantime. You can read, ask questions, or just chat in the Forums, or check out the Learning Center for some great articles. Best of luck with all your plans!
Thanks so much! I watched the video, and can’t wait to dive into the Learning Center!

Back
Top Bottom