hello GQF

TheRealTimShady

Crowing
12 Years
May 23, 2011
Apollo, PA
so i made my first of many trips to GQF today, its only like 15 min from my house

photobucket-6598-1323795352004.jpg

my wife went in to buy the auto egg turners for my hovabator 1620n that i converted to forced air

Quote:
its located in savannah GA.

why kid?....money lol, waiting on my christmas bonus to buy the full watering system that i want

I just went to an automated watering system for my 175 Bobs and boy was that worth the money, Dont have to carry scrub fill anymore,
I was cleaning 4 each 1 1/2 gallon waterers a day, they drink alot here in Fla. I also have one for my 40 Rabbits it's a life saver.Good luck on your system.
thumbsup.gif

Its so cold here I dont know how I could get a watering system to work but I have pulled some miracles around here in the past with solar collector heaters and water heaters, I think when my back gets a little better so I can get outside I will work on building a 5 gallon bucket one that will be heated by solar at night and has a backup warmer during the night.

Last fall I built a solar water heater for my fish pond that was 50+ feet away from the pond, I buried the lines and it warmed the water and constantly kept the pump running that was also solar and battery powered, it stayed thawed the entire winter, even in the -10 overnight temps

Back
Top Bottom