hello GQF

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Mibotsu, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Mibotsu

Mibotsu Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2011
    Balbriggan, Ireland
    so i made my first of many trips to GQF today, its only like 15 min from my house

[​IMG]

my wife went in to buy the auto egg turners for my hovabator 1620n that i converted to forced air

2. mochicken

mochicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    NW Missouri
    so jealous, wish I was closer

3. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    Now that's cool!

You should make a commercial like "hello moto" [​IMG]

4. fowlman33

fowlman33 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 16, 2010
    where is it located ?

5. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

How could you only go there and puchase turners?!?

6. Mibotsu

May 23, 2011
    Balbriggan, Ireland
    Quote:its located in savannah GA.

why kid?....money lol, waiting on my christmas bonus to buy the full watering system that i want

7. quailmale

quailmale Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:its located in savannah GA.

why kid?....money lol, waiting on my christmas bonus to buy the full watering system that i want

I just went to an automated watering system for my 175 Bobs and boy was that worth the money, Dont have to carry scrub fill anymore,
    I was cleaning 4 each 1 1/2 gallon waterers a day, they drink alot here in Fla. I also have one for my 40 Rabbits it's a life saver.Good luck on your system. [​IMG]

8. mochicken

mochicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    NW Missouri
    Its so cold here I dont know how I could get a watering system to work but I have pulled some miracles around here in the past with solar collector heaters and water heaters, I think when my back gets a little better so I can get outside I will work on building a 5 gallon bucket one that will be heated by solar at night and has a backup warmer during the night.

Last fall I built a solar water heater for my fish pond that was 50+ feet away from the pond, I buried the lines and it warmed the water and constantly kept the pump running that was also solar and battery powered, it stayed thawed the entire winter, even in the -10 overnight temps

9. Mibotsu

May 23, 2011
    Balbriggan, Ireland
    heading back down to gqf today to buy my watering system, i'll try and get some shots for ya'll

10. sixshooter60

sixshooter60 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2011
    Stuart Oklahoma
    Please do post pics

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by