hello! I am in Texas does anyone sells rare chickens here? like Bielefelder?

rarebreeds15

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jan 19, 2015
Austin Texas
Hello everyone iam looking for bielefelder hens chicks or eggs or anything rare and if anyone could tell me if this buff Orpington roo is a good quality or not that would be great
1f413.png
1f414.png
1f424.png
1f423.png

And you can also email me at [email protected]

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas. Ideal Poultry (http://www.idealpoultry.com/) in Cameron, Tx is located a little over an hour's drive NE of Austin. They are the largest hatchery in the USA, and while I don't think they breed Bielefelders, they do breed a number of other rare breeds. Buff Orpingtons, although not rare, are a wonderful breed. I've raised them for years (along with dozens of other breeds), and they are hardy, calm and friendly (my children, and now my granddaughter, made lap pets of them), and good layers of large, brown eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your rare breeds.

Sorry I don't know where you can find rare breeds When you have 20 posts, you can participate in the BYC Buy, sell trade forum or post "wanted to buy" ad.

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom