Hello, I am new, from PA.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cskotek, Apr 7, 2012.

1. cskotek

cskotek Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello, My name is chelsey. About a year and a half ago a neighborhood kid had a duck which needed a home. So i offered to take care of it, still dont know what kind it is but I think it is a White Pekin. When I was looking to find out what it was I had come across Indian runner ducks, next thing I know I ordered 4 from a hatchery in Iowa. While waiting for them to arrive I had got 4 mallards from tractor supply. And now here I am with 4 adult blue indian runners (2 male 2 female) I did have a awkard runner duck which was abused at his previous home, but disappeard last night (possbly a fox got him :(. ) 3 white pekin (one deff. female others are only a month old) 2 mallards (both male) and 20 baby blue indian runners, which 2 where given to a friend, they started hatching on march 23. And now I find myself here looking for any help I can possibly get. And if anyone knows where I can find out how to see if i have show quality ducks would be amazing!!!!!!
    ~cs

2. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

3. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    Hi and :welcome from Ohio. So glad you joined. Your best place to go would be in the Duck section and maybe post some pics of your ducks there. :thumbsup

4. The Red Rooster

The Red Rooster Poultry Observer

[​IMG]

5. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Alabama. Glad you joined us.

6. Lots A Cluckin

Lots A Cluckin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2012
    [​IMG] and Hi, from TN, Glad to see another great member join you will love this site!

7. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

8. gabirder

gabirder Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    Duck math????

[​IMG] from the gateway to the Okefenokee Swamp and the Folkston Funnel - a train watchers paradise!

9. greymane

greymane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2011
    Snyder County, PA
    [​IMG]

10. cskotek

cskotek Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks everyone!! I forgot i posted here lol. I love the quail picture! I used to have 3 quail. :p

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by