Hello, I am new, from PA.

cskotek

Songster
7 Years
Apr 7, 2012
North East Pennsylvania.
Hello, My name is chelsey. About a year and a half ago a neighborhood kid had a duck which needed a home. So i offered to take care of it, still dont know what kind it is but I think it is a White Pekin. When I was looking to find out what it was I had come across Indian runner ducks, next thing I know I ordered 4 from a hatchery in Iowa. While waiting for them to arrive I had got 4 mallards from tractor supply. And now here I am with 4 adult blue indian runners (2 male 2 female) I did have a awkard runner duck which was abused at his previous home, but disappeard last night (possbly a fox got him :(. ) 3 white pekin (one deff. female others are only a month old) 2 mallards (both male) and 20 baby blue indian runners, which 2 where given to a friend, they started hatching on march 23. And now I find myself here looking for any help I can possibly get. And if anyone knows where I can find out how to see if i have show quality ducks would be amazing!!!!!!
~cs

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
from Alabama. Glad you joined us.

Duck math????

welcome-byc.gif
from the gateway to the Okefenokee Swamp and the Folkston Funnel - a train watchers paradise!

Back
Top Bottom