Hello, I have another post asking for help...

Tindi18

Chirping
Jun 20, 2015
Florida
UPDATED!
Hello!
I am new to posting on this website. I was gifted a 3-day old male muscovy duckling who is now 4 years old and the story with him is quite unique. I didn't really have the means to provide a normal duck upbringing for him so it's been a bit of a challenge. Up until recently, he was a strong, healthy, big boy. We have made a lot of mistakes in raising this little guy (as is the case with a lot first time parents), but I'm hoping with all my heart that it's not too late to make things right.

If you think you might be interested in giving me some advice on caring for my ducky ( I think he might be severely malnutritioned), please take a look at my other post. I will explain everything... probably too much.

UPDATE!
Here is the link to my other post: (Please help if you can!)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...itioned-hurt-am-i-too-late-emergency.1270212/

Attachments

• IMG_20180818_195153982.jpg
    IMG_20180818_195153982.jpg
    774.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hello!
I am new to posting on this website. I was gifted a 3-day old male muscovy duckling who is now 4 years old and the story with him is quite unique. I didn't really have the means to provide a normal duck upbringing for him so it's been a bit of a challenge. Up until recently, he was a strong, healthy, big boy. We have made a lot of mistakes in raising this little guy (as is the case with a lot first time parents), but I'm hoping with all my heart that it's not too late to make things right.

If you think you might be interested in giving me some advice on caring for my ducky ( I think he might be severely malnutritioned), please take a look at my other post. I will explain everything... probably too much. (I will be publishing it in just a moment... )

img_20180818_195153982-jpg.1522858
In this picture I can see that he has angel wing but I don't see anything else.

Back
Top Bottom