hello.. i need jerry springer. Babies five toes supposed to of had banty brahma daddy

Discussion in 'Exhibition, Genetics, & Breeding to the SOP' started by chickenreyna, Jun 17, 2018.

1. chickenreyna

chickenreyna Songster

Oct 10, 2017
    Oklahoma
    Lol.. So yesterday and today three americauna eggs hatched with five toes and one barred rock egg hatched with five toes ..

I gor rid of little brahma the 19th of may. Who was supposed to be the father,or I THOUGHT..LOL

So.. Only other option is my 7 month old.. Four toe bantam cochin roo or a four month old white Silkie HENCE the obvious genetic five toes

I never counted the brahmas toes or thought to but the first three hatched of his a few weeks ago look just like the brahma and ALL have four toes..

KikiLeigh02 and MROO like this.
  2. HenniesInMyHeart

HenniesInMyHeart Songster

Mar 12, 2018
    Colorado
    LOL! Sounds like your silkie cockerel matured fast!

MROO and chickenreyna like this.
  3. chickenreyna

chickenreyna Songster

Oct 10, 2017
    Oklahoma
    He does not even crow yet that im aware of but he ditched all the birds of his age frame and is always in bushes peeping on peeping on my bigger older hens hes been by hinself,hinsel eye-ing them strutting his stuff for idk several weeks...

Lol he ditched all his age frame he used to be inseparable from which i keot telling my husband hes up to something but my husbands in denial he went outside counting the cochins toes and the two mothers of thr chicks ...too funny!

MROO likes this.
  4. #1HenGranny

#1HenGranny In the Brooder

May 11, 2018
    Soddy daisy TN
    Roosters mature faster than hens, but they usually can't mount a hen until their older

MROO likes this.
  5. MROO

MROO Crowing

So he has a thing for older women ... I'll bet his favorite movie is "The Graduate."
    Lessee ... his name ... Benjamin Braddock or Dustin Hoffman - from the movie Or how about Jerry? Or who was that other crazy "baby-daddy" show host, Maury something or other?

chickenreyna likes this.
  6. MROO

MROO Crowing

Ooh - but think of the possibilities ... a Silkie hen that lays pretty blue eggs. I want one!

7. HenniesInMyHeart

HenniesInMyHeart Songster

Mar 12, 2018
    Colorado
    Montel does those too right? Or...there's another one...

8. chickenreyna

chickenreyna Songster

Oct 10, 2017
    Oklahoma
    Exactly and due to them being bigger unless he got them in a dirt hole while taking dust baths thrn
    Lol.. Yes. Ok even more weird. My cochin roo has five toes.. Its obviously way down his genetic gene pool bc hes ALL COCHIN MINUS THE FIVE TOES HE HAS AS DOES MY FRIZ COCHIN I BOUGHT WITH HIM SAME TIME..FROM TRACTOR STORE... WOW..

9. chickenreyna

chickenreyna Songster

Oct 10, 2017
    Oklahoma
    Besides being kind of big for a bantam cochin. hes ALL cochin! besides WHEN YOU LOOK UNDER ALL THOSE FEATHERS ON FEET..LOL OH MY GOODNESS
    what next

Attached Files:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: