Hello I'm Brittany

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BrittanyWick3, Dec 28, 2016.

1. BrittanyWick3

BrittanyWick3 Just Hatched

Dec 28, 2016
    Hello I'm Brittany I'm 23. A wife and mother of one insane 3 year old and to my little funny farm. Six dogs, two ducks, a pig, a rabbit and of course 40 Chickens. I'm new to owning and raising chickens. Acquired my first batch about a year ago. I never relaized how interesting, intelligent and entertaining owning chickens would be. Our flock grew fast. Between not being able to resist those cute baby chicks at my feed store and allowing people to drop off rescued ones. My husband and I are trying to start a fresh egg business as well since we have an abundance of eggs. Im really excited to finally become a member after reading and using BYC since the first day I had my chicks. I'm also excited to meet new people who share the same love and interest in chickens!!!

2. N F C

N F C dem crazy bones Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Hi Brittany, it's nice to have you here. Sounds like you have a full plate!

1 person likes this.
  3. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Brittany, and [​IMG]! Great to have you with us! Best of luck to you and your flock! Sounds like they keep you busy and entertained!

4. BrittanyWick3

Dec 28, 2016
    They definitely do keep me busy. My daughter may at times make me want to pull my hair out but taking care of my animals is therapeutic! I love it all immensely!

5. RodNTN

RodNTN Following Jesus

May 22, 2013
    The USA
    My Coop
    [​IMG] I am glad you joined us!

6. BrittanyWick3

Dec 28, 2016

Thank you :) I'm excited to be a new member!!

7. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under BrittanyWick3 [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy BYC. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

8. BrittanyWick3

Dec 28, 2016

Thank you for the warm welcome :) I'm super excited to be a new member here!!

9. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Very nice to meet you Brittany - glad you joined us at BYC [​IMG]

10. BrittanyWick3

Dec 28, 2016

Thank you I'm super happy to be a new member :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by