hello im new to the group NN/turkin lover

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NNTurkenonlyApd, Jan 19, 2017.

1. NNTurkenonlyApd

NNTurkenonlyApd New Egg

Jan 18, 2017
    tampa
    hello im new to the group i like turken and odd looking chickens , i keep chickens for the eggs and pets and raise quail for meat and eggs ...still learning just started incubating chicken eggs a couple weeks ago quail for about 2 years japanese quail but have been keeping chicken about a year just hadnt attempted breeding this is something i do with my daughters , everything we do we want to be mixed with turken i just love them my main goal is to find the featherless scaless as i said i like odd chickens [​IMG]

rjohns39, drumstick diva and 007Sean like this.
  2. LauraBrown

LauraBrown Chillin' With My Peeps

:welcome Glad you joined us!

3. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined our community! I have a few NN's myself - they are a pretty cool bird. Mine are very friendly and dependable layers. In the link below you can find a thread dedicated to the Naked Neck breed and the folks who appreciate them. https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/14/general-breed-discussions-faq
    And here's a link to the Incubating and Hatching Forum: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/5/incubating-hatching-eggs
    And finally, it you'd like to chat with the quail folks, here's a link to that forum: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/48/quail
    Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

5. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Queen of the Coop Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
  6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    There is a BYCer - user name KEV, that has the featherless chickens. You may be able to find him through the search box.

rjohns39, 007Sean and NNTurkenonlyApd like this.
  7. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under NNTurkenonlyApd [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

rjohns39, 007Sean and NNTurkenonlyApd like this.
  8. NNTurkenonlyApd

NNTurkenonlyApd New Egg

Jan 18, 2017
    tampa
    thank you everyone this place is very welcoming everyone one is so helpful and encouarging im very glad i joined j lurked around for a while for the info but as some one pointed out i seen kevs post so i joined up in hopes to contact him and maybe get a hold of the featherless this place is way different from the reptile community i bred reptiles for 15 years and the scene just is filled with drama folks attack people who ask for help rather than help here every one seems kinder lol

rjohns39 and drumstick diva like this.
  9. N F C

N F C just blowing in the wind Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Thanks for joining us!

rjohns39 and 007Sean like this.
  10. Three chickens

Three chickens Out Of The Brooder

Oct 30, 2016
    Riverside CA.