hello.. I'm new to the group!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Rooster's_Wife, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Rooster's_Wife

Rooster's_Wife Out Of The Brooder

Apr 7, 2007
    Hi all... wanted to introduce my self... My hubby has been posting on here, and I just started as well..You know him as Rooster, and my log in name is Rooster's_Wife.. We are new to the Chicken life, but we sure do love it.. I saved our pet chicken Scarlette from a dinner table, and my life has changed dramatically... She has warmed my heart, and brought my husband and i to this chicken forum... The next thing we knew, was he was building a chicken coop, and we were adding to our chicken family!!! I will send some pictures of the chickens and the 2 new baby chicks that we got as well (as soon as i figure all the picture posting out).. Rooster has got it figured out, but i'm still working on it [​IMG] Nice to meet you all, and i look forward to chatting with you all!

2. Rooster's_Wife

Apr 7, 2007
    [​IMG]

Here's our latest new additions... "Thelma and Louise" They are checking out the chicken forum with us, as they poop on the key board.. LOL.. [​IMG] ~Cute buggers arn't they!

3. Rooster's_Wife

Apr 7, 2007
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's My Hubby (Rooster) working on the coop yesterday, right before the Big rain and wind came in!
    also, here's our Scarlette, staying near Hubby as he's working.. she's not "Shy" of a Hammer or Skil Saw.. UG!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  4. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    Last time a let a chick walk on the keyboard she crashed the computer!

Looks like you have lots of space for future chicken additions. They are addictive.

5. Rooster's_Wife

Apr 7, 2007
    Yah, they did "freeze" the computer once... UG! [​IMG] Can't get mad at them, they are just too darn cute... Yes, we are noticing just how "addictive" chickens are... we NEVER knew... I personally have a new entire perspective on chickens [​IMG]

6. Llysse

Llysse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2007
    Welcome, Rooster's Wife!

(How can I get my husband addicted to chickens, too?)

[​IMG]

7. Rooster's_Wife

Apr 7, 2007
    Hello yourself! i have seriously no idea... i would have NEVER guessed thisin a million years about my hubby! I thank "Scarlette" our special chicken... [​IMG]

8. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Hi there, welcome to BYC! Nice to have you both [​IMG] Chickens are the best pets [​IMG]

Miriam

9. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Hi, and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]
    Thanks for posting the pictures, those little peeps on the keyboard are cute! [​IMG]
    And your coop looks great!

10. rooster

rooster New Egg

Apr 1, 2007
    washington
    i was trying to keep my mug of the net so none of my buddies catch what a softy i am. [​IMG] lol [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by