Hello, my chick(5 weeks old) has not been eating or drinking at all today

MrMcPoopFace

Chirping
Aug 6, 2020
Southern California
My chick has not been eating or drinking at all today. She is currently on a corid drench. So today when I decided to check up on them, I noticed that her crop was not full at all, when usually it was really squishy and full of water. She also has not been running away from me like usual. Can someone help me please?

How old is she? Is she showing any other signs of illness or odd behavior? Why and How long has she been on corid? Sorry for all the questions, but I want to help narrow down possibilities.
hello, after some thinking, we decided that it is probably mites, as we saw some crawling around her body. She's been on corid for 5 days, so this is the last day, but I will go on for longer, as she has not been drinking corid water

hello, after some thinking, we decided that it is probably mites, as we saw some crawling around her body. She's been on corid for 5 days, so this is the last day, but I will go on for longer, as she has not been drinking corid water

She needs to stay hydrated. Maybe mix up some water with a little sugar (or even some raw egg mixed in) and get her to drink some of that. She may be avoiding the regular water due to the Corid.

Back
Top Bottom