Hello my chicken crazy peeps

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cdolen, Apr 23, 2017.

1. cdolen

cdolen New Egg

Apr 23, 2017
    Alberta , Canada
    Hey everybody. I am from alberta canada . Can't wait to learn and share with everyone here !

2. emmaellis111

emmaellis111 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2015
    shropshire UK
    Hello. You came to the best place to find new things out and if you need any help just ask a question. Everyone on here is a friendly bunch and you are sure going to learn something new everyday. [​IMG]

3. pachicken

pachicken Out Of The Brooder

Feb 26, 2017
    Sounds like a plan I just posted in another forum

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
  5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    You might also enjoy a popular thread called "J'est another day in pair of dice." written by a great lady Tara who lives in Alberta. She raises Chanticleer chickens, ducks, geese, swans, hair sheep, llama and two great Australian cattle dogs ( imported from Australia). Plus her animals survive the extreme ranges of Alberta temps. Welcome to BYC.

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under cdolen [​IMG] Welcome!

Who are you calling a chicken crazy peep? OK I confess, guilty as charged! lol

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by