Hello. My name is HCC... I'm a BYC underachiever

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by highcountrychickens, Nov 26, 2010.

1. highcountrychickens

highcountrychickens Head Rooster Jouster

Aug 28, 2008
    Jackson Hole
    Honestly, how do you do it? I've been a BYC member since 8/28/2008 and have 636 posts (637 with this, I think) and I'm on really quite regularly - There are those of you BYC ninjas who have into the tens of thousands of posts!! I saw one BYC'er who had four thousand something... and had only been on for a handful of months!

How do you do it? Teach me, oh worthy ones!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Meanwhile, I'm just going to have to throw down for one of tho$e red title thingee$ that show my BYC solidarity, aren't I? ... [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  2. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

ME!!!! It's soooooo addicting!!!!

well, one year this month.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2010
  3. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    I'm sorry to those I may offend in the next few seconds, but - Seriously, there are some members out there who have over 7,000 posts, and in my opinion - They're all gathered up to the value of about 500. In all reality, a lot of members you're seeing around here with a LOT of posts only have them because of the seriously over-populous RPG's and games. [​IMG]

Don't feel ashamed of how few posts you have. . . . Mine are at a high number because I have a lot to say and help with in the chicken world, especially concerning breeds/genetics, and of course I even go through the flock management section or chick raising section here and there, too, just in case someone needs some help. [​IMG]

There's a lot of well respected people here with less than 1000 posts, and a lot of well respected people with over 4000. . . To me, all the matters is that you're using your posts well. [​IMG]

4. chicken boy sam

chicken boy sam Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2009
    I'm oh so close to one thousand!!!!! About 11 months now......

5. KimberlyJ

KimberlyJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2010
    For starters you post a "Welcome ot BYC" to every new member! But I think some of us are readers and some are typers. I spend hours on the site reading every day. But like you I don't post very much. I think everything I post "reads" dumb while some members are brillant--I can't wait to read their posts!!

6. highcountrychickens

Aug 28, 2008
    Jackson Hole
    Quote:[​IMG] Thank you

7. highcountrychickens

Aug 28, 2008
    Jackson Hole
    Quote:I know - I love to see what Boyd has to say...

8. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    LOL I'm also an underachiever

9. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    An easy way to rack up posts is to go to the intro forum and welcome EVERY single person!

10. highcountrychickens

Aug 28, 2008
    Jackson Hole
    Quote:HAH!! See??? Strategy!! This is what I need!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by