Hello there from Ohio!

ofmiceandgin

Hatching
Mar 28, 2015
Hello! I'm from the Cleveland area, and while my husband and I have talked about raising chickens and general sustainability the last few years, we're about ready to commit. We're in the market to buy our first home, and to my delight, we're narrowing our search to chicken-friendly suburbs, which is kind of a pain to figure out but is nevertheless exciting stuff.

Am looking through the Learning Center now. Thanks for any well wishes or links left in advance!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

Good luck on your house search! I sure hope you can find a friendly chicken neighborhood. You might want to stop by your state thread and so some chatting with your chicken neighbors.Maybe they can help you get into a nice area of Ohio....https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/12049/ohio-come-on-buckeyes-let-me-know-your-out-there

Make yourself at home here and ask any questions you may have. Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. The Learning Center is a good place to spend time. There is lots of useful information there that will keep you from making costly mistakes. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting a home in a chicken friendly neighborhood.

Many years ago I had friends that lived in Wadsworth not too far from Cleveland. They had the most scenic property I have ever seen, they raised show dogs and also had chickens.

Back
Top Bottom