Hello there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by YogaChicken, Jun 9, 2017.

1. YogaChicken

YogaChicken Just Hatched

Jun 9, 2017
    PaWilds
    Saying hello from North central Pennsylvania!
    I'm a long time BYC lurker, (like 7+years) at one point I did have an account but for the life of me I can't remember it, so I started over today.
    I am currently mama to 9, 4 week old Cochin bantams (my spoiled babes!) 3 teenage Orpington hens, a teenage pair of barred rocks, a teenage Cuckoo Marans roo, one Brahma hen and 2 black mystery hens that I rescued from being dumped in the woods, I'm not sure of their breed.
    Otherwise I'm a mom to 2 teenage daughter's (yikes!) and a yoga teacher.
    My life is rather busy, but my favorite moments are enjoying the quietness of my chickens, usually in my pajamas, while drinking some coffee or doing yoga on my sidewalk. Screenshot_20170505-210156.png ☕☕

2. Leah567

Leah567 Hopelessly Addicted

Apr 3, 2017
    Texas
    My Coop
    Hello and Welcome to Byc!!!!! Great to have you!!!! That's a beautiful buff orpington in your pic!

3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome back to BYC - great that you have re-joined us.

Best wishes
    CT

Debs Flock likes this.
  4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Maybe you can interest your chickens in working out with you. Glad you joined us at Backyard chickens.

5. Well howdy Do welcome back to BYC I gotta say you the biggest hatchling I ever did see .Most of em this size jumpy.gif . There always room for another chicken fan. Watch out for the one that wears the hat:oops: He's been known to send us into fits of laughter .:frow

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by