Hello, this is my introduction!

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
No, we have owned chickens for quite some time now. Gone through so many flocks because of predators in our area. This is our longest surviving flock though! we have three 6-8 year old chickens! The old ladies are my favorite!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
Right now I have 11 chickens consisting of Rhode Island reds, Americas, and Buffs. I also have 6 ducks, 2 White crested, 1 Buff, 2 Mallards, and one Buff Mix. He’s a drake!

(3) What breeds do you have?
Listed above

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I will definitely become a vet! I love the fresh eggs and the experience, since chickens are so accident prone!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I snowboard in the winter, surf in the summer, and ride my horse Misty year round!

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have 1 dog, 2 cats, 2 horses, 11 chickens, and 6 ducks!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
I have come to BYC for other chicken questions, was always looking at other people’s questions. I finally decided to sign up and ask my self!
I am so excited to start learning, and meeting your community!

Last edited:
Hello, and Welcome to BackYard Chickens! :frow So glad you decided to join! :yesss: Make yourself at home here.

Thank you!
Weeg is my mom, and I am her 13 year old daughter Avery! I just used her name for my username! And I just posted a question about our broody ducks that Maybe you could help answer!
Thanks so much for the help!

What's your question?

Back
Top Bottom