Hello to All!

LoveDucks2016

Hatching
Dec 18, 2016
Hello to All,

My name is Fabiola and I happened to find a baby duckling on the street during my morning walk. I care for the baby thinking I can return it later, but when I tried the baby was attacked by the other ducks. Long story short she is now with me, I am a Vegan and an animal lover, so keeping her was not too hard. I am learning as I go and this place has the best advice, so thank you all.

Fabiola.

Welcome to BYC Fabiola!

What species is she? We need more people like you on here! I also have a duck that I found this spring and have raised him up and I thankfully still have him. You sound like an amazing duck moma!
thumbsup.gif

Hello there, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! I am so glad you joined us, and I am sure you will enjoy it here! Please make yourself at home! :frow

G’Day from down under Fabiola
frow.gif
Welcome!

Kudos to you for taking care of the duck
clap.gif

I hope you enjoy BYC. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Fabiola, kind of you to take the duck in and give her a home. Do you plan to add others?

Back
Top Bottom