Hello to all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RickRoo, Feb 27, 2017.

1. RickRoo

RickRoo Just Hatched

Feb 26, 2017
    Idaho
    My name is Rick and I'm a long time lurker of backyard chickens. I've finally joined after finding the time to post and take lots of pictures. Being a new daddy is time consuming lol.

I'm using the mobile version until we get out desktop setup. I'm having trouble posting pictures of my flock if anyone knows how to do that on mobile I'd appreciate it.

I live in idaho on 30 acres and have a 30 count flock as of right now. Mostly Bardrocks, buff orphan,Rhode island reds, white crest black polish,and many more different breeds. We have a lot of projects planned for the farm this year including new coops and breeding pens.

I look forward to meeting all y'all, making new friends, and Sharing stories

2. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
  3. Hopefeathers

Hopefeathers Out Of The Brooder

Jan 6, 2017
    In mobile, at the upper left corner of the reply box, there is a gray button with a mountain on it. If you click that, it should give you the option to embed a picture or upload one from your device. I've also heard that you have to have above a certain number of posts before you can post a picture. Not sure about that though. Best wishes! And :welcome

4. RickRoo

RickRoo Just Hatched

Feb 26, 2017
    Idaho
    Thank you very much for the info

5. Hopefeathers

Hopefeathers Out Of The Brooder

Jan 6, 2017

Sure!

6. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    [​IMG]Greetings from Kansas, Rick, and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined our community! We are happy you joined BYC!!

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Rick, hope you will enjoy Backyard chickens as much as we do [​IMG]

8. N F C

N F C eggnog time! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Hi Rick, look forward to seeing some of your pictures!

9. RickRoo

RickRoo Just Hatched

Feb 26, 2017
    Idaho
    Thank you all for the sweet welcomes. It feels good to finally be apart of the community. I'm patently waiting for the snow to melt to begin construction on the new coops. Anyone one close to Pullman

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  10. RickRoo

RickRoo Just Hatched

Feb 26, 2017
    Idaho
    Dose anyone know of reputable maya breeders.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by