1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hello y'all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NoStoChickylady, Mar 23, 2016.

1. NoStoChickylady

NoStoChickylady New Egg

Mar 23, 2016
    CT
    Hi everyone I've been stalking this website for years after getting my chickens but figured now is the time to sign up! I have a beautiful colorful group of hens! People say I'm a crazy chicken lady but I prefer chicken momma lol.. I'm 32 and live in CT on a small little farm we call BaerFox farm and just loving life out here! Can't wait to chicken talk with y'all!

2. rackelle

rackelle New Egg

Mar 22, 2016
    New South Wales Australia
    Hi there I too have been a stalker of this page and have decided to join as I'm wanting to find out peoples opinion of what breed of chook I have [​IMG] I'm from New South Wales Australia

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens. The best way to connect with some Bycers, is to join your state thread. Just put state name in the search box and it will pop up. You may even find out, there are chickens living near you.[​IMG]

4. 7littlegirls

7littlegirls Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2015
    Long Island NY
    Hi :frow welcome to BYC! Enjoy!

5. BlueBaby

BlueBaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome to BYC! There are friendly people here, and you can learn a lot from the other members here.

6. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC. Crazy chicken ladyness is the norm here, so feel at home and enjoy yourself!

All the best
    CT

7. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by