Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imraldera391, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Imraldera391

Imraldera391 New Egg

Oct 27, 2015
    Really glad to become part of BYC, I have 9 bantams and 6 big'uns, who are always getting me into tricky situations ;) I wish I'd discovered this place sooner, its great :D.
    It might just be me, but is this website a little confusing...there's so much stuff on here I don't know where to start! I have already tried to post a thread and it said it was waiting to be moderated, is this normal? If so how long will it take?
    Thanks xx

2. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm not sure about the moderating, but the place to start is definitely our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. You can PM TwoCrows who is one of our excellent moderators at https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/83358/twocrows and ask her about the delay on the post. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

3. mymilliefleur

mymilliefleur Keeper of the Flock

Nov 4, 2014
    East Tennessee.
    [​IMG] glad you joined! Yes, there is an overwhelming amount of Info on here, if you use the search bar at the top of the page, you can look up a specific topic. Have fun with your flock!

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

5. JetCat

JetCat Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2015
    Southeast Alabama
    Good morning, welcome to BYC!!

6. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

7. ChickChuck22

ChickChuck22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2015
    South West England, UK
    WELCOME TO THE FLOCK!!!!!!

8. Imraldera391

Imraldera391 New Egg

Oct 27, 2015
    Thanks for being so welcoming, and for all your advice on navigating this amazing website, I think I'm getting the hang if it :) I look forward to getting to know you all, and sharing my experiences with you xx

9. trailrider330

trailrider330 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2013
    Midwest America
    Welcome to the BYC flock! We are glad you joined us!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

What forum were you trying to post in? There are some forums that require you to have at least 20 posts to your name. Perhaps that's what's going on???

10. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    You're welcome.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by