hello

robbersroost

In the Brooder
Jan 25, 2016
central oregon
Looking forward to getting my chick's and getting started. Just built an adorable 2 story coop with flower boxes and a large run for them. Anyone know of any cochin breeders in central Oregon ?

Welcome to BYC. Type 'Oregon' in the search bar at the top of the page and conduct an on site search. Perhaps someone on your state thread can help you find some cochins.

welcome-byc.gif

I hope you find the birds you want!

Has anyone heard of ideal poultry company? Its the only one I can find that doesn't require a large minimum order. Sorry if this posted twice. I'm new :)

Has anyone heard of ideal poultry company? Its the only one I can find that doesn't require a large minimum order. Sorry if this posted twice. I'm new
smile.png

Ideal is well known. I haven't personally bought birds from them but they are mentioned frequently here on BYC. I believe MyPetChicken also does small orders.

Last edited:
Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
!

Many people here on BYC have ordered from Ideal Poultry. I don't have experience with Ideal. I live in Washington State and ordered 9 chicks from My Pet Chicken. (I think the minimum I could order from them was 3!) Anyway, my "chicks" are all now 19 weeks old and very healthy and happy!

We used ideal in September because it was the only place to get small orders of the breeds we wanted. Our nine girls are healthy and happy and will be 18 weeks tomorrow. Let the egg countdown begin!

Back
Top Bottom