1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by worrell, Mar 8, 2016.

1. worrell

worrell New Egg

Mar 8, 2016
    Hi my name is Worrell and I'm about to move to a new house with a little bit of land and I really want to have some chickens.. I look forward to learning everything I can to get started raising some chickens ...

2. chicklover 1998

chicklover 1998 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2015
    Oskaloosa,Ia
    Hello and welcome to BYC, the learning center is great for learning lots about chickens and lots of other fowl too.

3. oldhenlady

oldhenlady New Egg

Mar 8, 2016
    Hello everyone. Can't wait to post my question.

4. UlmerChickens

UlmerChickens Out Of The Brooder

Dec 23, 2015
    Welcome to BYC,
    You've come to the right place.
    If you have any specific questions be sure to ask because that is what BYC is all about.
    Since you are new here be sure to check out the learning center, They have loads of information that I am sure you'll enjoy.
    Good Luck!
    And...[​IMG]

5. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi Worrell and welcome to BYC - glad to have you join us. In addition to the learning centre, your state thread is worth joining as you will get to know other BYC members in your area (https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread). In fact, the search box should become your best friend [​IMG] Lastly but by no means least, the members here are amazing - very friendly and helpful, so if you need an answer to a question or simply want some reassurance that what you are doing is ok, then post away - we all help each other out here at BYC.

All the best
    CT

6. benn2689

benn2689 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 29, 2016
    queen creek arizona
    [​IMG]

7. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to the flock. If you put your state name in the search box it will pop up. You may even find other chickeners living near you. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by