Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by KaylaHuff0614, Mar 11, 2016.

1. KaylaHuff0614

KaylaHuff0614 New Egg

Mar 11, 2016
    Florida
    This is my first time with chickens so i will probably ask a lot of questions lol. We are building a coop currently and i now have 7 chicks in my bedroom with me [​IMG]It is very exciting. [​IMG]

So any advice for beginners about raising them would be awesome:)

2. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Welcome to BYC [​IMG] What breeds of chickens did you get? You must check out the Learning Center here. There are loads of great articles on raising chicks, etc in there. Enjoy the site!

3. emmaellis111

emmaellis111 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2015
    shropshire UK
    Welcome to the forum, im also new to raising chickens but these guys on here have helped me figure out what's what and I now have started incubating and again thanks to these guys it all seems to be doing ok [​IMG] so always as question on here as they all know what there doing lol, [​IMG]x

4. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Also check out the "Raising Backyard chickens," forum above. Welcome to Backyard chickens, hope you enjoy it as much as we do. [​IMG]

6. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC.

Joining your state thread will also put you in contact with other BYC members in your area.

(https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread)

The members here are amazing - very friendly and helpful, so if you need an answer to a question or simply want some reassurance that what you are doing is ok, then post away - we all help each other out here at BYC.

All the best
    CT

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by