Hello

dwidick

Chirping
5 Years
May 1, 2016
California
Hey there I'm Dwidick I'm new to the chicken world just got 5 day old Buff orphingtons pulleys last week and totally love em. Been socializing them with the kids and my other animals but from a distance.

Thanks glad to be here I've wanted chickens for many years and finally made the jump after about a month of researching many breeds and sourcing where I wanted to get them. Finally ordered them from chickensforbackyards.com and I'm very happy with the service and the quality of my birds.

Hmm... ive actually never heard of that site. My entire family uses Murry McMurry, the chicks i just got were the first that werent from there; we got them from the local feed store.

Heres the pictures of my chicks {^~^}

Very nice. I wanted Jersey Giants and orphingtons theses guys had both. Eventually I changed to all orphingtons. But they were very helpful. My local feed store was limited on what they had so I decided to do the online thing.

They are both Seramas, the one in the back is a traditional, the other one is either a Silked or a Silkie/Serama cross... haha, im sure I'll figure it iut once they are a little older {^~^}

Back
Top Bottom