Hello!

mistymarie

In the Brooder
Sep 7, 2016
My name is Misty! I have been wanting chickens for a long time and this week I got my first chicks! I am so excited about them joining my family!

i have three right now! Squee!!!!

The only one I am for sure about is the barred rock but have them listed in breed guesses for help. I got them from Atwoods and they were not marked as to their breed.

Their gorgeous! I'm not sure if that was a typo but it looks like four different chicks not three. I agree the first one is almost definitely a barred rock. I love that blue one but I'm not sure what it is. Their breeds will be more clear as they get older.

Last edited:
My name is Misty! I have been wanting chickens for a long time and this week I got my first chicks! I am so excited about them joining my family!
congratulations:) I was in same boat (wanted them for 20 yr and worked on it for 5 yr)

Last edited:
Their gorgeous! I'm not sure if that was a typo but it looks like four different chicks not three. I agree the first one is almost definitely a barred rock. I love that blue one but I'm not sure what it is. Their breeds will be more clear as they get older.

Two are of the same chick. Just different angles. The blue is probably reflecting the tote they are in but it's the little light colored one.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom