Hello

crystalross

Hatching
Nov 3, 2016
I am from Kansas and I own 4 buff orpingtons that are about 6 months old.I am very new to raising chickens so I will be asjing a lot of questions.

Greetings from a fellow Kansan, crystalross, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Always great to welcome another Sunflower Stater on board this great site. As a newbie I'd suggest you spend some time in the Learning Center here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center
It is loaded with valuable information covering the whole range of chicken raising. Ask any questions you have on your poultry journey - BYC is a friendly place! Best wishes!!
wee.gif

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! You sure have come to the right place for all the chicken knowledge, be sure to ask all the questions you need to. We really do have a section that covers all aspects.
Everyone here to help and very friendly.

Wishing yku the very best of luck with your birds in the future and enjoy BYC :frow

Hello and :welcome! It's a truly great community here! Buff Orpingtons are one of my favorite breeds; they're so friendly! :jumpy The members here are happy to answer questions, so don't ever hesitate to ask. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom